
I probably won't be blogging much this week. You won't be able to follow me on Twitter or Facebook, either. But I'm planning on coming back refreshed, strengthened, encouraged, and challenged! And I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures and memories to share.
If I can only get my trunk closed...
5 comments:
Have a wonderful time. Know you will be a blessing. We are in San Francisco until next weekend, but would have loved to come down to Ventura for a few days to hear the Word and see old friends (we'd been so close if we were home). Maybe next time. Love ya.
I've seen 2 of "your" young people so far - Cindy Hale and Teresa (Smead) Wilson.
Please tell them all hello for me.
Will do. Look for pictures, too!
LOL! So here I am finally posting on your blog! I wish you would have seen our van full of THREE young girls' suitcases, bags full of clothes and more clothes and more clothers and blankets!! it was a miracle we were able to close our trunk!! Okay I gotta go now to PCC!! LOVE YA!!! I LOVE YOUR BACKGROUND!!! :)
Post a Comment