5:00 on Monday and I'm thankful for simple things today:
I'm thankful that when I talked to my Dad today he sounded good. He is still at Pacifica, but we are hoping he will be back in Fresno this week.
I'm thankful that when I went grocery shopping, Pumpkin Waffles were still in stock.
I'm thankful that the Santa Ana winds have stopped blowing and it's suppose to start cooling (we were in the 90s today.)
I'm thankful that marathon training will be over in just a few more days!
I'm thankful that I will no longer be pulling political ads out of my mailbox... at least for a few months!
Do you have something big or small to be thankful for today? I'm sure you do!
1 comment:
Sorry about the bad weather you're enduring. Ours has been beautiful here and I'm very thankful for that.:)
Post a Comment