Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I Love Old Photos

Dad sent me some old family photos this week. Some I had never seen before. Some are of people I never even met, but they're still family and part of my history. These are all on the Fultz/Gannaway side and I think they are so cool.

Here are many of Dad's aunts and uncles:

Grandpa's sister Dorothy and her husband, Joe:


Grandpa's brother Chet and his wife, Toni:

Grandma's family - one cousin - Buddy, her father - George, plus all five of her siblings. We're not sure who the two children belong to.



Grandma's sister, Opal who married Grandpa's brother, Kenneth:



Grandma's brother, Euel, who was in Germany during WWII.

Another of Grandma's brothers, Lewis, who was in the Philippines during WWII:


Dad and his two sisters. I'm pretty sure that's a chicken in my aunt Suzie's arms:

Grandma Ruby:



Grandpa Edgar Fultz. He is the only grandfather I knew. How I loved visiting their home in Woodlake! Riding on the back of Grandpa's motorcycle, catching lizards and tadpoles, and running wild in their orchards!

Great Grandma, Frances Elizabeth Fultz. Great Grandpa Fultz died at only 46 years of age and we don't have any pictures of him.





Great Grandma, Sarah Katherine Gannaway:


And my favorite of Grandma Ruby:

1 comment:

Girly Muse said...

I love old photos too! These are great! Such pretty ladies...
And love how Grandma's sister married Grandpa's brother! (hope I got that right!) :)

Verse of the Day