Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Peonies and Buttercups

I have been meaning to introduce you all to a new blogger and now I really have a reason. Suzanne Andrews has a delightful blog called Peonies and Buttercups - Faith, family and southern domesticity....


Suzanne and Les have known each other since they were teenagers, so it was wonderful to see her enter the blog world. She has some great recipes, tips to moms, pictures, memories, even a recipe for Sweet Tea!

Last week she had a giveaway. The winner was announced today and it is ME!!! I can't believe it! And I can't wait to sample her strawberry jam - these pictures are of Suzanne's jam, taken directly from her blog.


I guess I should have introduce y'all a little sooner, shouldn't I??

5 comments:

Kendra Thaler said...

thanks for the suggestion! I am loving it already :)

Girly Muse said...

Mmm! These pictures are making me hungry!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sending your friends my way! Your jam is in route!

Unknown said...

Let me know if it didn't arrive safely! I mailed it from our local grocery store which has a little post office inside. I thought they would have some packing material, but all they provided were some sale flyers! I will certainly mail another more securely this time if it got broken.

Kathy McElhaney said...

Please forgive me for not saying "Thank You" sooner! It arrived safely and we have been enjoying it so much.

Verse of the Day