After my climb to the top on Monday, my week continued with great enthusiasm! I took Sunday off because we were still in Solvang and I was rained out today, but look at these miles!
Totals for Week ending March 19:
Running: 31.44
Cycling: 41.14
Total: 72.58
Year-to-Date:
Running: 383.94
Cycling: 277.16
Total: 661.10
What are you doing to become a healthier you??
3 comments:
Well, I just finished my oatmeal with dried cranberries and chopped apple. And later, I will be taking a ride on my "go no where bike". I'm not fond of stationary bikes and treadmills, but they're nice to have around in a pinch. Be glad when I'm able to go walking outside again! Miss that B. A. D.!
I am so blessed with good weather. I use to have dreadmill, but I never used it so I gave it away.
I'm finishing up month #2 as a gym rat! 4 to 5 days a week of muscle conditioning has made this skinny weakling feel stronger. Unfortunately a sicky bug has hit my house so I've been out of commission since Wednesday. Here's hoping for a stronger Monday.
Post a Comment