Friday, March 11, 2011

Mileage Update

I had another great week! I actually rode more miles than I ran. I'm posting this today because the only activities I have planned for the weekend are walking from the hotel to the bookstore... or the fudge shop... or the shoe store... or the bakery... or... well, you get the idea!

Totals for Week ending March 12:

Running: 36.41
Cycling: 41.02
Total: 77.43
That's the thing about running: your greatest runs are rarely measured by racing success. They are moments in time when running allows you to see how wonderful your life is.

~Kara Goucher, American long-distance runner
Year-to-Date:
Running: 352.50
Cycling: 236.02
Total: 588.52
It is very rewarding to feel and see progress. I am going to put my head down and keep plugging away. I believe the best is yet to come.

~Shalane Flanagan, 2nd woman finisher at the 2010 New York City Marathon

No comments:

Verse of the Day