
The other night I read the most fascinating quote by Elsa Einstein, wife of the brilliant Albert Einstein.
"No, I don't understand my husband's theory of relativity, but I know my husband and I know he can be trusted."
I won't even pretend to understand the theory of relativity, I read some about it on the internet and still don't understand it. But I do understand about trusting my husband.
Several years ago, after buying the house we now live in, Les wanted to do some upgrades in our living room. He had it all figured out and explained it to me. I honestly could not see what he had in mind as he used terms like "dentil" and "capital". But I know my husband. I know he has an engineering degree and when a picture is hung in our house we don't start with a hammer and nails - we start with a tape measure, level, and stud finder! So I trusted him.
Here is what our living room looked like when we moved in. Can you say bland? One color from floor to ceiling!

Here is what it looks like today. Yep, glad I can trust my husband!
4 comments:
Excellent thought. BTW: Can I borrow your hubby to come over to do his magic on my place? lol
Les is amazing in this kind of stuff. I just sit back and enjoy his handiwork!
by the way, your home is GORGEOUS! i'm lovin' the decor!
Thanks, Jen!
I'm a blessed lady - my husband did all the work and even found the furniture one day on his lunch hour! He's awesome!
Post a Comment