If you were reading the chronological Bible you'd be in the book of Job right now?
That's right, after three days in Genesis, I left Terah, Abram, Sarai, and Lot in Haran! The chronological Bible reading plan has now taken me to Job.
Have you ever wondered if Lot and Abram (Abraham) knew each other? Did Abram hear of that great man in the land of Uz who was tested of God? The best Bible maps I could find, show Uz between Ur and Haran. Could Abram and company have passed through Uz while traveling to Haran??
Don't you love it when the Bible makes you think?
3 comments:
Yes, I am in the book of Job right now. I am reading the Bible through in Chronological order this year. I wanted to get a better "feel" for the "order" of the things that happened in the Bible. It is fascinating!!
I think the Gospels will be incredible read chronologically. I'm thinking about reading the Crucifiction accounts the week of Easter.
Amen...
Post a Comment