Friday, January 2, 2009

Bible Gateway


If you haven't already started a Bible Reading program for this year, it's not too late! You're only one day behind so far!!

My favorite Bible website is BibleGateway. I use it for word searches, to find specific topics, and to copy verses to this blog! They have a great page called "Additional Resources" that contains reading plans, mobile BibleGateway and much more. You can select the reading plan you want (chronological, Old & New Testament, etc.) plus the version of the Bible (King James, New International etc.). Using the RSS feed, I added a link to My Yahoo home page as well.

So get reading!

1 comment:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Isn't it amazing! The marvels of electronics can keep us in tune with God's Word. I've got a program on my Palm so verse is always near, and there's never an excuse to miss Bible reading.

Verse of the Day