I don't like it that our families are far away, but I am thankful for them. Most of mine is here in California. Les' is scattered from Tennessee to Indiana to Florida. We have our dear church family in Hawaii who feel so far away since we haven't seen any of them since February. But there is one other group of people, a group very far away. A people we think of often, although we've spent very little time with them. More than seven thousand miles separate us, but I'm thankful for them and the memories we shared last year.
Far away, but never far from my heart, the precious people of the Philippines!
I'm thankful for the smiles...
The dedication...
The music...
The hard working angels...
The prayer...
The missionaries...
The sweet elders...
The Bible school students...
The Pabanil family
The church in Lucena...
Just last week Les said, "I really want to go back to the Philippines!" I couldn't agree more! Philippians 1:3 says, "I thank my God upon every remembrance of you."












2 comments:
This content is so sweet!
May the Lord bless your heart for your burden and love for us -the Filipinos!
We also thankful for you and bro.Les. Even though miles apart, but hearts will always be so near!
You all are big blessing nd encouragement to all of us!
We are praying to your desire to get back here in the Philippines,that the Lord made His perfect way out of no way❤
We do love and miss you all❤
Love and pray,
Sis.Grace❤
Sis. Grace,
It is always such a blessing to receive a comment from you! We do love you all so much! Praying for you!
Post a Comment