Tuesday, November 3, 2020

30 Days of Thanks, Day 3: Cold

30 years ago today, it was a beautiful Fall day at Yosemite National Park.  I have no idea what the temperature was outside, but there was absolutely nothing COLD about Les' wedding proposal!!
 

This was a day that would change my life forever.  I could write a new post everyday about this guy.  He is really the best!


This year has been quite different than the past seven years.  We have been home and it has been wonderful!  My brilliant husband has done so many projects around the house.  He designed and built a planter wall.  He installed a garage door opener.  He installed two exhaust fans in our garage, including the electrical work.  He installed a blue tooth stereo in our SUV.  I'm sure I'm forgetting some things, but he continues to amaze me with his brilliance!

I'm thankful for the good times, the bad times, the happy and sad times.  We've walked a long road together and I'm thankful Les has been by my side through it all!

No comments:

Verse of the Day