It's Sunday! This is the that the Lord has made. I have so much to be thankful for! I'm alive, I'm blessed, I've got a great family, a great church, great friends, and a GREAT GOD!
The book of Psalms talks about a hiding place. It's a place of safety. A place of peace. 2020, with all it's turmoil, has been a tough year. But there is a hiding place, under the shadow of His wings.
Psalm 32:7, "Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance."
Psalm 119:114, "Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word."
Psalm 17:8, "Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings"
Psalm 27:5, "For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock."
No comments:
Post a Comment