Saturday, December 7, 2013

12/7 ~ 6 O'Clock (Photo-A-Day)

I have a three parter for 6 o'clock today.

Last night, just before 6:00, the sun was setting and sailboats were heading out...


This morning, just after 6:00, I was out for a run...


And tonight at 6:00 is the NLP Christmas Banquet!



2 comments:

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

Of course we're kicking ourselves that we didn't stay longer to overcome jetlag. And I honestly thought you guys were on the mainland.

BIG FAT *SIGH*

Happy evening! Happy highways,
Kelley~

Kathy McElhaney said...

Kelley,
WE didn't know if we would be here until just before Thanksgiving. Les thought he might be flying to London this weekend! We travel light and can be packed very quickly these days.

Would have loved to see you. Our plan (as of today) is to be here through the holidays and until our lease expires in February. The old saying has been true for us this year: "Want to make God laugh? Tell Him your plans."

Verse of the Day