Friday, December 13, 2013

12/13 ~ Composition (Photo-A-Day)

When I looked at today's photo-a-day topic, I scratched my head a little... was I suppose to compose a song and take a picture of my sheet music?  I went back to Fat Mum Slim, the originator of the list, for her explanation.  It's a bit complicated, she wrote an entire post about composition that you can read here.  "Composition is about being mindful of your subject matter and where you place it in a photo."

I'm the first one to admit that I am not a photographer.  I love to take pictures to document our life, but I don't spend a lot of time "composing" before snapping.  I'm sure "real" photographers would quickly move away from my blog and that's okay!

This may not be "composed" correctly in the world of photography, but God sure did paint a beautiful sunset tonight!


No comments:

Verse of the Day