Tuesday, December 3, 2013

12/3 ~ Silver (Photo-A-Day)


We are packing once again.  This should be our final flight of the year!  Normally this week there would be lots of silver, red, green, and sparkle going on at our house.  We've decided to stay in Hawaii for Christmas, so the decorations are staying in the closet.  It's kinda sad today, but it won't be when we come home to a clean house post-Christmas!

I decided I could get away with a few snowmen.


I hope these guys don't melt before we get back, they seem to be sitting in the sunshine.


Have you decorated yet?  Do you go all out with your decorations, just a little, or nothing at all?

2 comments:

Caroline (Jane) said...

Kate put up lights and garland before Thanksgiving. We will add a few more things but no where near as much as we used to we the girls were little. I like it better this way.

"Mele Kalikimaka" :)

Kathy McElhaney said...

I decorated sparsely last year as well - we thought we might be in Hawaii a year ago at this time, but the job didn't happen until January. I like scaling back - it sure makes clean up easier!

Verse of the Day