We don't have a single "sparkly" thing in our condo. Not one Christmas decoration and for this year, I'm perfectly fine with that! Even my wrapping paper is un-sparkly! Les brought home this gift from a co-worker and it's as close as I can get:
That's us, too, Kathy. For the second year in a row, all I've done is hang the faux pine wreath on the front door, and I did that only because the one hanging there was for Thanksgiving. For the third year in a row since living in a land-home instead of the Li'l Dutchgirl, we have not put up a tree or any other decorations to speak of.
And that's us, too: We're fine with that! Andy Williams used to sing, "Christmas is a feeling in your heart." Any day and every day is Christmas.
2 comments:
That's us, too, Kathy. For the second year in a row, all I've done is hang the faux pine wreath on the front door, and I did that only because the one hanging there was for Thanksgiving. For the third year in a row since living in a land-home instead of the Li'l Dutchgirl, we have not put up a tree or any other decorations to speak of.
And that's us, too: We're fine with that! Andy Williams used to sing, "Christmas is a feeling in your heart." Any day and every day is Christmas.
Merry, merry, merry,
Kelley~
Kelley,
We've certainly enjoyed the relaxed pace of Christmas this year. And I will NOT miss putting all the decorations away next week ;)
Post a Comment