Thursday, December 19, 2013

12/19 ~ 'Tis the Season To (Photo-A-Day)

Pastor and Sis. McGriffin

These pictures are from a week ago Saturday - 'Tis the Season for Christmas parties and banquets!  New Life Pentecostal had theirs at the Double Tree Ala Moana.  The food and fellowship was great.  We had two tables of young men who are currently in a Bible study - we were excited to see them!  There were also several other guests.


After the food, the festivities began.  Each table created a snowman...


 We also played a couple of games...


You really just had to be there!



Part of our table - Addy (former co-worker of Sis. Toni), Sis. Toni and Sis. Edith.


Chad and Serena were also at our table.


Mahala was temporarily on her own! I love this little stinker.  She is so smart, but usually won't say a word to me.  Then she'll surprise me with a full paragraph, not just a word or two!


 Josh and Monica


 Kevin was dateless ;)


And this was the best we could come up with for a Christmas photo this year!  Good thing I left my address book in California.


How many parties and/or banquets have you been to this Christmas season?   This is it for me, Les has a work luncheon tomorrow.

2 comments:

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

Dave wondered WHAT in the world I was laughing at! Your game pictures... hysterical!

We will enjoy our annual ministers/wives Christmas fellowship tomorrow evening (Saturday) and I'm SO excited to eat the Fiesta. We love their buffet, and of course the company will be spectacular.

After church on Saipan Sunday, Dave's treating all of One Church to a fabulous dinner at-- wait for it-- McDONALD's! Of course I have pretty Christmas paper napkins and have baked some Mexican Wedding Cake cookies to share.

*hugs*
Kelley~

Kathy McElhaney said...

I believe Bro. Rodney called those "reindeer games!" Who needs alcohol when you can have good clean fun?

I think a dinner at McDonald's would be fun with the right people!

Verse of the Day