Our hearts are broken tonight. My Dad's health took a very quick turn and he passed away this evening. Even the doctor was surprised at how quickly he went downhill since Sunday.
Posts will be few in the next few days as my siblings and I make arrangements. Please keep my family in your prayers.
11 comments:
My heart aches for you and your family tonight. I am so sorry for your loss. Please let me know if there is anything we can do.
Love and Prayers,
Frances Kendrick
Oooh Kathy, I'm so sorry.
My love and prayers are with you,
Caroline
Praying for you!!
Kathy,
I am so sorry to hear about your dad. Please know that we love you...we are praying for you and your family...and we care.
Love you,
Juanita
Kathy,
We are so saddened to hear about your dad. Praying for you and your family!
Love you,
Yvonne
I'm so sorry. You have our love and prayers...
I am truly saddened to hear this. Praying for you all!
We are so sad about the loss of your dad. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.
Lots of love,
Heather
Sis. McElhaney,
All I can say is I'm so sad for you! I truly understand what your going through and God is faithful. Only He can get you through this hard time. I love you and should you need a friend to cry with, I'm here.
Gynifer DeAro
I'm sorry to hear about your dad. May God be with your family during this time. Praying for you and your family.
Praying for you and your family. God bless you all.
Post a Comment