We are still looking for a car so I spent a bunch of time on Craigslist yesterday combing through recent additions. Here are some of my favorite descriptions {my thoughts in italics.} I appreciate the honesty and tongue-in-cheek humor.
Cons: The Convertable Top is ripped. Doesn't leak since I put duck tape on it! :)
No interior
Here's the deal: The transmission just failed yesterday and needs to be rebuilt or replaced. I don't have time do deal with this, so if you're a mechanic and want a solid, cheap ride, this might be perfect for you.
Both driver and passenger door handle are broken on the inside still can open from the outside {You can get in, but you can never get out!!}
This is the perfect beach car. You can park it anywhere and not have to worry about people wanting to break in!
The car comes with my awesome Hawaiian Print Seat covers {Major bonus!!}
I would like to see the car go to a college kid looking for a cheap ride, or a hippie, or just anyone looking to be more environmentally friendly with their automobile choice.
Car starts but not driveable.
Let my brother use my car and he blew the head gasket {blame it on your brother!}
Please NO SCAMMERS, or PAYPAL, I know who you are. Everyone of you scammers have the same stupid/sad/pathetic story.
Major engine noise the last time driven.
Owned by an elderly lady before me {and she only drove it to church, right?}
Blew the engine back in 93 and never ran her since...She's been sitting on the side of my house rusting away. It's time to stop fooling myself and give her to a home that will care for her.
$1800/firm. No more no less. {So if I offered $2500 you wouldn't take it?}
No key, starts with screw driver.
Just needs a little TLC and possibly a new transmission. {my favorite!}
2 comments:
Hilarious! Love the no more no less one. 😀
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is ABsoLUTEly HILARIOUS!
Post a Comment