Sissy McElhaney!!!!! Oh my word, I can't believe your birthday is here already and out of all the days I could not read your blog it was yesterday on your birthday! It has been insanely busy at work, so I barely have time to look at my bank account on-line! LOL.
Anyway, YOU have been such a tremendous blessing to me personally and to my daughters, your peeps, Eliana and Chloee. I thank God that Bro. McElhaney married you because you have been such a blessing to Victory Tabernacle!
I thank God He gave you another year of life and it brings such joy to me to see you so happy and so blessed!!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday to you! Enjoy your day!
Wishing you many more blessings. Happy Birthday Kathy.
Happy Birthday Sis. McElhaney! Hope you have a very nice day today.
Love you,
Sis. Cynthia
I love you, Sis. Kathy.
Have a wonderful day!!
Sissy McElhaney!!!!! Oh my word, I can't believe your birthday is here already and out of all the days I could not read your blog it was yesterday on your birthday! It has been insanely busy at work, so I barely have time to look at my bank account on-line! LOL.
Anyway, YOU have been such a tremendous blessing to me personally and to my daughters, your peeps, Eliana and Chloee. I thank God that Bro. McElhaney married you because you have been such a blessing to Victory Tabernacle!
I thank God He gave you another year of life and it brings such joy to me to see you so happy and so blessed!!
Happy Belated Birthday! Love you Sissy!!
Sissy Chrissy! :)
Aw, man. I'm not "reading this today." Goodness... I'm reading it Sunday. I'm sooo sorry to've missed your very special day.
HaPpY BeLaTeD BiRtHdAy to you! You're a blessing!
Post a Comment