Today, for many church goers, should be called "Recovery Monday." It's the day following Resurrection Sunday, one that has been filled with dramas and musicals and worship and reflection.
Our Easter was wonderful. After a rocky rehearsal on Saturday, our drama came off very well on Sunday. As Pastor White pointed out, our church isn't full of actors. I think the important thing about any Easter program is taking the time to reflect. To just stop and think about what Jesus did for us on the Cross.
Funny little tidbit about our drama - Les was asked to play the part of Caiaphas. He is not usually in our dramas, so people did not know who he was at first! Pastor White said one lady told him, "I don't know who that was, but I really liked his part!"
And so today, we recover. Hope your Easter was blessed!

3 comments:
That's incredible that she didn't recognize your husband!
Enjoy your rest! Y'all deserve it!
It's especially funny because my husband taught the Adult Sunday School class before changing into his costume. She had heard his voice for about an hour that morning!
"Recovery Monday" Uh huh! Oh sista, yu betta hurry up and kno dats right! My client canceled on me today and for once, I was glad! lol
zzzz ;)
It was a wonderful Easter though!
Post a Comment