Monday, April 2, 2012

All You Need

I posted this quote on my marathon blog this morning:
I don't have a runner's body, but I have a runner's heart - and that is all you need. 
~ Army Sergeant Jennifer Morris, Runner's World Challenger currently deployed to Bagram, Afghanistan
We can accomplish so much when our heart is in the effort.  Read your Bible, it's not the giant killing the kid with the sling, but it's David calling on the name of the Lord and watching the giant fall.  It wasn't the religious leaders, who had perfected following the Law, but it was fishermen and tax collectors who Jesus called to do a great work on this earth.  God rarely used the people who looked the part - it was those with a heart for Him and His kingdom.

Never doubt your ability to be useful in God's kingdom.  Put your heart into it and just watch how God will bless your efforts!

No comments:

Verse of the Day