Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Creating More Birthdays

A couple of weeks ago I received an email from my sister, Kim.  The subject was "I've joined the movement to create more birthdays."  Kim will be participating in the American Cancer Society Relay for Life this Saturday.  You can read all about her reason for doing this here.


April is a month of birthdays.  I have many friends who were born in April.  Kim and I will both celebrate our birthdays next week.  It was on my 26th birthday that Mom was diagnosed with Breast Cancer and she would only celebrate 8 more birthdays.

I've had several ask if I need sponsors for my marathon.  Sponsors are not required, but if you would like to do a little something, please make a donation on Kim's page (she did not ask me to do this.)  Because celebrating more birthdays is a wonderful thing!

No comments:

Verse of the Day