Wednesday, August 4, 2010

No Post Today?

I received the following comment from Mary:

OMW Sis. Kathy!!! No post today?!?! :,(

She's so observant! I didn't post anything yesterday! How could that happen? Well, I'll tell you. My brain looks like this:


I've been a little busy and a lot tired that past few days. I've got several posts bouncing around in my head, but I can't seem to get any of them finished!

There's one called, "Samson, Where Does Your Strength Lie?" that I've been working on for a couple of weeks.

I started one yesterday called, "I Have Refused Him."

There's one still in my brain that I can't even figure out how to title! It will be "Sticking to the Trail" or "Staying on the Right Path" or something like that!

So, Mary, I'll do my best to twist the knob today. Hopefully something interesting will drop out for tomorrow!

In the meantime would you all please go over to The Kendrick Clan's Scrapbook and sign up to pray and fast for Elder Randy Kendrick. This is a great man of God, a pastor, husband, father, and grandfather, who is in need of a miracle.

5 comments:

Mary Frances said...

OMW! A whole post because of me?! Awwwwww...I feel soooo cool! LOL! Btw-I personally think it would be kind of cool if my brain DID look like a buncha gum balls!!! HAHAHA!!! K! I'm headin over to the Kendricks NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy McElhaney said...

Well, I knew I hadn't posted anything and I was thinking about posting why I hadn't posted. You just made it easier!

I worry that my brain is like a gumball machine and stuff is falling out!! Hee hee...

jennifer lord said...

LOL! I noticed too!

And my brain regularly looks like the gumball machine.

Our church prayed for him last night. I know God is able!!

Cylinda Nickel said...

I soooo want that bubble gum machine. :) Love you

Mary Frances said...

As long is its gumballs fallin out of your head I don't think I would mind...ALTHOUGH, I think I would prefer CHOCOLATE!!! :)

Verse of the Day