
While we were eating, our waitress, Karen, asked Bro. P.J. if he was a Pentecostal or Apostolic preacher. Bro. P.J. said yes. Karen went on to tell us that her father was a Pentecostal preacher at one time. Then with tears in her eyes she said, "Pray for Karen, she needs to come home."
We were so touched by her request. Sis. White invited her to Alive at the Park and we're praying that she will get to come. Three young people received the Holy Ghost at last year's event, so there's no telling what God has in store for this year!
8 comments:
Yaaaaaaay!!!
Wow, that is so awesome! I love to hear stories like that! I really hope she comes. And I also REALLY wish I could be at Youth Alive, but I can't make it. :( Hopefully next year!
We ALMOST ate to this restaurant last year b/c we thought our group was going there but they didn't!
I hope she does get to go. The Spirit was amazing there last year. Wish I could go this yr!
Mary,
I'll see you next week!!
Jennifer,
Wish you could make it, too.
Jen,
PoFolks is an older version of Cracker Barrel - just good ole country food!
Wish you were coming this year, too. I need one more back stage assistant ;)
That is wonderful! There really are hungry people all over the place, and it's a blessing when God allows our path to cross with theirs.
Sis. Connell,
It was a great reminder that the Holy Ghost really does shine through our holiness. She knew what we were before she asked, just by looking.
Wonderful report. Will be praying!
Peep!
I can't believe it's here already! I have been waiting forever for Youth Alive to be here haha I am so excited to hear that God is already working! I remember being backstage with I think you and Breanna when Joni Ann and Kendra and Sis. Hood were singing and God just moved and we were back there with our hands raised and crying. And then when you told me about that cloud last night...wow it just sends shivers down my spine! God is so good! I can't wait to see what He has in store this year...I hope there is plenty of running room in the Snoopy place haha :) Love ya!
EliPeep
Post a Comment