Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Change of Plans

We had a big ride planned for this morning. A ride that started about 30 miles from our house. That meant putting our bikes on our bike rack. Les worked on it for a while last night, only to find out that we couldn't get both bikes on the rack!

I was so bummed. I was ready for a new adventure, but it was not to be. For Today. We've already figured out another way to transport our bikes and we'll try again on Friday.

I'm actually a little relieved after running this morning - my legs are sore! We road Las Llayas Canyon on Monday, going a little bit further than before, and I'm not fully recovered yet.

Have you seen a dream of yours be put on hold lately? Is there a seed in your heart, a desire for adventures in God that just seems to be delayed day after day? Don't give up! You just may need this time to gather strength for what lies ahead!

1 comment:

jennifer lord said...

another great post, my friend! :)

Verse of the Day