
Sunday night's service reminded me of a message that Pastor White preached a couple years ago. He talked about our value in the eyes of God. He gave an example of a $100 bill.
When the bill is new and crisp, its value is $100.

If the bill gets crumpled, its value is $100.

If the bill gets stepped on or torn, its value is $100.

And that's how God views us. No matter what turns our lives take, our value is the same.
When we're a newborn child, our value is the same.
When we're broken and used up, our value is the same.
Whether we've strayed far from home or stayed nestled in His arms, our value is the same.
Jeremiah 31:3 "Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee."
3 comments:
Thank you. I needed that today.
I used to read your blog everyday but just started reading again last week. Thanks again
Just ture words!
Mervi
Thats cool! Would be a good lesson to teach my class! But I don't they I would use a 100 dollar bill! I think I might get killed or something!!! LOL!
Post a Comment