Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Us!


Today is our 19th wedding anniversary! I am so blessed to be married to my favorite person in the whole world! How cool is that?

The years have flown. It seems like yesterday when we walked down the aisle with huge happy grins on our faces...


We've been camping...


And cruising...


And seen most of the Hawaiian islands...


We've hiked...


And been silly...


And romantic...


And kicked back...



But there's no one in the world I'd rather be married to than Les McElhaney!


I love you, Babe!

7 comments:

The Other Half (Les) said...

I love you more than words can say. I wish I were with you today instead of in Des Moines. But we'll make up for it on Catalina this weekend!

Mary Frances said...

Awwwwwwwwwww! Thats soooooo sweet!

Notions from Nonny said...

Happy Anniversary!! :o)

Girly Muse said...

So adorable. Happy Anniversary, Les & Kathy! And have a WONDERFUL time on your upcoming trip!!! Woohoo!

Gayla said...

Happy Anniversary! Have a GREAT Catalina weekend.

Veronica said...

Aww, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!! That's so sweet!!! Hope you both have a wonderful time this weekend. (I'm sure you will!) ;))

I really enjoyed & appreciated our talk Saturday. Thank you so much!

Michael & Sherry Truck said...

Happy Anniversary! You both are sooo sweet! See you soon at Family Camp!!!!

Verse of the Day