I made pasta salad with Rosalie's Basil Pesto Sauce:
And German Chocolate cake:
Unfortunately my pan was too small, so I HAD to make cupcakes, too! (They will not make it to the picnic.)
While my cake was baking, I got everything back in order, including emptying my dishwasher!
What kind of cook are you? Do you make a big mess, then clean it all up when you're done? Or is everything spotless as you make your way through the kitchen? Or do you just toss your takeout containers?!
4 comments:
Sis. Kathy, just take a WILD guess at what kind of cook I am! ;) ;) ;)
Btw- what a cool idea that your church does that whole missions international picnic! I love how you guys do the whole missions week and everything...that is sooooo cool!!! Its been interesting reading and hearing all this stuff this week! I LOVE hearing anything missions and you do a lot of that on your blog!
Well... Mary, since we ARE alike in so many ways... I'm guessing you make a mess when you cook!!
I haven't written about it yet, but we had a Home Missionary on Wednesday night and we will be having the Wakefields from Mexico (yes, them!) on Sunday!
HAHAHA! Yep! You guessed that RIGHT!!! I'm WILD in the kitchen! LOL! I'll have to post pics sometime!
HAHA! How did you know I was gonna ask if it was them? LOL! Tell the girls MARY says, "HEEEEY!"
Well, as I have a minute from cooking/baking, I start cleaning out my sinks and load the dishwasher. When I'm through getting food prepared, I have a real problem if there are dishes, utensils, pots & pans in the sinks or elsewhere. BTW: Your salad looked delicious.
Post a Comment