Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

(Grandma with her newest great grandson)

We had a very enjoyable Thanksgiving. For the past 10 years or more, Dad's youngest sister, Suzie, has hosted the family at her house in Visalia. This year, 23 of Grandma Ruby's 25 descendants were in attendance! The only 2 missing were my cousin Cheryl, and my nephew Ryan. Grandma will be 90 in January and the youngest family member is Terry Dawson Childers who was born on November 3rd!


(Grandma with her kids and their spouses)

It's really a shame there wasn't much food...



Two sets of four generations:

(My cousin Melanie, her mom Suzie, Melanie's boys Michael and Terry, and Grandma)


(Grandma, Dad, Lauren, me, Krysten, Grandpa, Kim, and Rick)

I took lots of pictures, so I thought a slide show was in order today! Little Terry slept through all the paparazzi, but we didn't care, we kept snapping away!


5 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

How nice. Loved the picture with you and your siblings. Aw, I miss you all.

Anonymous said...

The picture of Granny with that baby is precious. I love all the other pictures too, for even when I don't know the people, when I see families together, it thrills me.

Blessings to you always,

Shirley Buxton

Kathy McElhaney said...

Sis. Buxton,
Thanks for stopping by.

My Dad often says, "We're not a perfect family, but we not only love each other, we like each other!"

Anonymous said...

One more thing: I lOVE the uncles doing dishes. :)

Kathy McElhaney said...

We cooks REALLY appreciate it!

Verse of the Day