Tuesday, November 3, 2009

O Happy Day!

While I was sorting through our family pictures, I came upon this note:


Definitely Mom's handwriting. A message that was preached at PSR Convention, which is now West Coast Conference. What is this doing with all our pictures?

I flipped it over for the answer:


Aah... I think Mom was almost as excited as I was!

This picture was taken just a little while after Les proposed 19 years ago today in beautiful Yosemite, California.


This is my face the next day. Utter bliss.



Les, I'm so glad you asked. And I was very wise and said "YES!!!"

5 comments:

Cherie said...

I remember a Yosemite trip too! :) Of course, you are one wise woman to wait for the "next" trip. Hm... I wonder where I was at on this trip? lol

I am so thrilled at how God has blessed both of your lives and how it has all unfolded just right! What an example for those waiting for the "right" person to come along!

And now you've had many Happy McMoments Together...many more to come if the Lord should tarry!

Love ya both!

Kathy McElhaney said...

Heather,
Some trips are best left forgotten!!

God really has been good to us. I remember a teenage girl helping me in the school office - God's been good to her, too!

Love you!

Les said...

And I'm still glad I asked too!

Girly Muse said...

Oh my goodness!!! These pictures are priceless. That last one made me want to weep, you're so happy.

Mary Frances said...

Awwww!!!! Thats soooo sweet!!! Love the note from your mom!!!

Verse of the Day