Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bird Bath

We're getting a little bit of rain today. I glanced out to our backyard and saw these little guys enjoying themselves...





They were also playing in the "greenbelt" behind our house, but they were difficult to capture with my camera.


Some other "birds" in our backyard!

It's coming down a little harder now, the birds have flown off, but I love the sights and sounds of falling rain!



4 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

I love the rain, and your pictures are so refreshing. We are at Kellee's and it rained all night. Wonderful sound - so peaceful even when it is pouring down relentlessly.

Kathy McElhaney said...

I am enjoying the rain - it really came down for a while.

Tell Kellee hello for me!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so cute!! I also love the rain. It's so refreshing and wonderful!
Love you peep!
Chloee

Kathy McElhaney said...

The birds were really enjoying themselves yesterday - haven't seen much of them today! This rain has been so wonderful.
Love you Peep!

Verse of the Day