
This past Sunday morning our Sunday school department presented "The Joy Story". I love it when the kids do a program. You just never know what is going to happen! There are always the little ones that get distracted, start wiggling and giggling, and generally steal the show! But there are also the ones who surprise you. You just never knew where the next talented singer is going to be spotted!
I enjoy sitting back and watching it all unfold, and this year was no exception. A few voices I had heard before - Crystal and Rachel both did a great job, as always. Paloma is developing quite a voice - can't wait until she's old enough to join the choir! Even a couple of the boys sang solos - which is usually the biggest challenge! And of course, the true meaning of the Joy Story - Jesus came to earth to bring eternal joy!
Hats off the all the adults who made it happen as well. Costumes, props, music, PA, timing - none of that happens on its own. Great job, everyone!
2 comments:
This Christmas play was a lot of fun as I got to do it in Spanish. It is a lot of work, but it's all worth it and everyone did a great job. It really was a lot of fun, and it was great fellowshipping with our Spanish youth -- they're great young people.
I wish I could have seen you - I'm sure you did a great job. You were Joy, right??
Post a Comment