
I decided to go black and white! My jacket was black and white and now Les' navy jacket is black! The card is gray tones with a couple of green wreaths. Not bad!

So now you know how to fix a sunburn! And if you haven't received a card yet, I either don't have your address or your card is lost in the mail!!
We have received so many cute Christmas cards this year. I love how digital photography makes it easy to send photo cards. I remember Mom and Dad trying to get the four of us to pose without fighting, using their old Polaroid camera! I don't think we ever actually sent pictures because one of us would blink or squirm or get mad or ... you get the picture!
This is my favorite picture this year. Three-year-old Liam is the son of Shannon, Les' second cousin. They found out a couple of weeks ago that his mommy, Heidi, is expecting a girl. I can hear Liam saying, "Can you believe I'm getting a sister? What I really want is a puppy!"
2 comments:
Great thinking peep! Or something else you could have done.... open up photoshop and get the clone stamp.Then click on the regular colored skin area and then go to then sunburned area... THEN you can clone the color of your skin onto the sunburned part! It's really easy!! You did a good job though of thinking of black and white!! :)
Love you!!
Chloee
Great idea, except we don't have Photoshop on our computer, so next time I'll ask you to do it!!
I wish it was the easy to remove a real sunburn...
Love you, Peep!!!
Post a Comment