Today is one of my good friend's birthday. I know she won't read this today, because she's taking the day off for her! But I want to say happy birthday, anyway! Sis. Cynthia, I hope you had a fun day and did lots of shopping!!
WOW! I feel so special. I just had a moment to check out some blogs and noticed this post! Thank you! By the way, I'm 15 now. Hee Hee! I'm transposing numbers for the next three years and then I'll start adding them together. LOL! Just for fun!
On our flight to Nashville last month, I sat next to an 11 year old boy who was delightful. He said when he turns 12 he is no longer considered a minor by the airlines. I said, "oh, so you can buy a drink, huh?" He said, "If I reverse the numbers!" So you're not the only one to try that!
2 comments:
WOW! I feel so special. I just had a moment to check out some blogs and noticed this post! Thank you! By the way, I'm 15 now. Hee Hee! I'm transposing numbers for the next three years and then I'll start adding them together. LOL! Just for fun!
I had a fun day shopping! : )
On our flight to Nashville last month, I sat next to an 11 year old boy who was delightful. He said when he turns 12 he is no longer considered a minor by the airlines. I said, "oh, so you can buy a drink, huh?" He said, "If I reverse the numbers!" So you're not the only one to try that!
Post a Comment