We had a very enjoyable Christmas with my family. Our gathering is not the size of the McElhaney clan, but we still enjoy being together. I ate way too much - but everything was delicious! Kim's fiancee, Rodney, made the majority of the food and it was great! We also had enough sugar in the house to feed a small country...
One of the things I love about our current Christmases is the person who gets the most gifts now is Dad! After all the years of sacrificing for the rest of us, I enjoy watching him open lots of gifts! Since Mom passed away, Dad usually comes to my place and we do his Christmas shopping together. It's a fun time for both of us and I get to help him spend his money! Due to his back surgery, he didn't feel up to making the trip - so we all got matching gifts in one size fits all green...
But it's not the gifts that matter - it's spending time with those who are dearest to my heart. It was good to see my nephew Ryan - it has been a year, since he is currently attending college in Boston. It was fun spending time with Krysten and Lauren - we sat on the couch and giggled together.
Hope everyone's Christmas was wonderful!
P.S. Kim, how did you manage to avoid the camera?



1 comment:
Thanks for sharing your day. Yes, where was Kim? Although her twins look so much like her at that age.
Post a Comment