Bon bons with peppermint filling
Chocolate chip cookie
Sugared walnuts
Butterscotch oatmeal cookie
Fudge
Peanut butter cookie with Hershey Kiss on top
Chocolate Scotcharoos (Rice Krispy treats with a twist!)
Butterscotch haystacks
Snickerdoodle
White chocolate covered snack mix
A few "action" shots
Baking tools I can't live without:
Double boiler, cause I've never gotten the hanging of melting chocolate, butterscotch, and white chocolate chips in the microwave!
Of course Les and I won't be eating all of this! Another "Mom" tradition is giving treats at Christmas time. If you're in the neighborhood, stop by and I'll send a plate home with you!
5 comments:
Ah, takes me back to the times when Norma would honor us with a tray filled with Christmas goodies. You definitely have taken on her talent for baking and decorating treats.
Mom loved baking and giving her goodies away. Wish you were here to sample mine.
Yes, I wish I was too. However, because of the distance, I will have to "slave" in the kitchen for my own goodies. Feel sorry for me? LOL
These treats look and sound yummy! You must take after your mom!!
I love you Peep!
Chloee
Chloee,
That's my favorite compliment - taking after Mom!
Love you, Peep!
Post a Comment