Thursday, August 24, 2017

These Boots were Made for Walkin’

Tell us about your favorite pair of shoes, and where they’ve taken you.


It should come as no surprise that the fourth post on this blog was titled "S-H-O-E-S!!"  I've always loved shoes, and as I said in that post, "I'm like most women when it comes to shoes. I can never have too many. My motto: "If the shoe fits, buy it in every color." Of course with a size 5 foot, that's not always easy, but I try!"  I wrote about receiving five pairs of shoes that day...


How can I choose a favorite pair?  That would be like a mother choosing her favorite child!  Shoes that have taken me on adventures are definitely not the prettiest in the bunch, like these beauties...


But I can't resist purple!  Luckily for me, running shoes also come in purple...


And for your laugh of the day, here I am in my very own boots made for walkin', Thanksgiving 1970!

No comments:

Verse of the Day