I'm pretty sure there will never be a movie about my life! I love my life and don't want to trade with anyone, but there's not enough drama for it to be a movie. It would definitely include lots of adventures and laughs with my favorite person...
This writing prompt did remind me of a friend in high school who said that I looked like Cheryl Ladd. Being compared to a woman who was 30 when I was 17 was not something I considered a compliment. He would call me "Cheryl" just to torment me! This was during the Charlie's Angels heyday of the late 70s. I couldn't see it back then. Looking at our pictures from that time, well there are a few similarities. Blue eyes, blonde hair, and 70s "wings."
Here we are 35 years later...
Who do people say you look like? Do you believe them?




No comments:
Post a Comment