Monday, August 21, 2017

Fifteen Credits

Another school semester will soon begin. If you’re in school, are you looking forward to starting classes? If you’re out of school, what do you miss about it — or are you glad those days are over?


Les talked about Rod during his Sunday school lesson yesterday morning.  So many memories of my sweet brother!   I followed his footsteps through school, always just one grade behind him.  I posted our kindergarten class pictures way back in 2010...

Rod, May 1969
I love that we both stood in the same spot!  Front row, second from the left.  Click on the pictures for the full effect - if you look closely you'll even see that Rod has a black eye!

Me, May 1970
School has already started around here.  It seems like summer vacation gets shorter each year and then we're on a collision course with the holidays!  I loved elementary school, endured the awkwardness of middle school, and loved my final two years of high school at Truth Tabernacle Christian school, but I'm happy where I'm at now.

I'll ask you the questions from the top of this post:  If you’re in school, are you looking forward to starting classes? If you’re out of school, what do you miss about it — or are you glad those days are over?

No comments:

Verse of the Day