| The beautiful island of Capri, Italy! |
We have been home since Thursday evening and I have just started getting our pictures off our cameras. We took over 2,000! I won't post them all here, but will be using Shutterfly's share site (it's free!) Here's a sneak peek...
| We revisited the Colosseum |
Ephesus was simply incredible!
So was Athens!
We stood on Mars Hill...
| Someone felt the anointing to preach about the One True God! |
We ate pizza...
and tiramisu...
and pastries...
with cappuccino.
There were numerous gelato stops!
And more pizza...
and canoli...
and an incredible Greek platter...
and more pizza!
And made so many, many memories with my favorite person in the world!






6 comments:
Wow, Sister McElhaney! Great pics. The food looks awesome. If I were standing on Mars Hill, I would be tempted to preach too, even though I don't believe in women preachers. LOL Looking forward to seeing more pics. :-)
Looks like an AMAZING experience!! The Greek and Italian in me is jealous with a godly jealously....lol! Kidding! Glad you both got to go on such a memorable trip!
Sis. Connell,
It was overwhelming realizing where we stood. There was no sign proclaiming, "Mars Hill" but we found a description and it talked about Paul preaching Christianity there. Of course with so many of the people being Catholic or Greek orthodox, it would be easy to preach to them about the unknown God as well.
Jen,
I never dreamed we would get to take such an amazing trip. We were blessed in so many ways! Maybe someday your husband will take you ... ;)
What a fabulous trip! I have such a vivid imagination, If I was there I would picture everything I've read in the scriptures as I walked in the places mentioned. (side note: Tiramisu looks so amazing - YUM)Looking forward to more pics of your adventures and foodie experiences.
We did a lot of that! Places where Peter, John and Paul had been.
That tiramisu was the best we've ever had!
Post a Comment