Call Her Blessed
You knew me in my mother's womb, spoke my name before time
You placed me in my mother's arms knowing I would be fine
She saw my first step, she heard my first word
I'm fearfully and wonderfully made
As I grew she taught me to follow You
Showed me how to love the way You do
Every time I fell she was there to pick me up
She held me close and then she let me go
Bless the one who gave me life
Bless the one who held me in her arms
Bless the one who told me that Jesus loves me so
You have heard her prayers, You have seen her tears
We rise and call her blessed
A mother's love is precious, so faithful and pure
With tenderness she blesses much more than we deserve
When I look into her eyes I begin to realize
What a wonder her love has been to me
Her faith lives on in us
We are walking miracles because she followed You
Bless the one who gave me life
Bless the one who held me in her arms
Bless the one who told me that Jesus loves me so
You have heard her prayers, You have seen her tears
We rise and call her blessed, we rise and call her blessed
~ Words and music by Stacey Noll
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Call Her Blessed
A few weeks ago Sis. McGriffin asked me if I would sing on Mother's Day. I started looking for a new song and finally found one! This is too beautiful not to share. You can listen to it here and also buy the performance track if you're interested. I have a lead sheet in the original key of C (or I can transpose it to a different key in OnSong) and I'd be happy to email to anyone who wants it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a beautiful song! I forwarded it to Rachel = ) as a hint, hint maybe she could sing it on Mother's Day in Burbank. Then I could sit there and cry. hee hee
I beat you to the punch - I sent the song to Sis. White on Tuesday and suggested that Rachel sing it!
Post a Comment