I am going to Fresno tomorrow, then on to San Francisco with Kim and Lauren on Saturday. Please keep us in your prayers. Dad said to please keep the prayers coming, he really needs them. Thank
you to all of you who have prayed for him and my family.
Thursday, October 25, 2012
Prayer Request ~ Update on My Dad
I talked to my Dad a little while ago and he was lucid, although he sounded weak. I also spoke to
a nurse earlier today. It seems there is a domino effect in place.
Dad has had very bad diarrhea for several days. This is causing his
electrolytes to get out of balance, most importantly his potassium,
which is affecting his heart. He also has some fluid in his lungs and
is having a little trouble breathing. They are monitoring him very
closely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Will be praying with you for your Dad!
Definitely praying. Love you!
Praying for your dad, Kathy.
I have been out of blog world in too long. Hugs girl and praying for your Dad- and also for you. Not easy at all. Hugs from AR- Love ya- C
I will continue to keep your dad in my prayers.
Love ya
Praying!
Praying!!
Praying for your dad,and your family!
Post a Comment