Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October 2nd ~ Lunchtime (VAD)

Job 23:12 "Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food."

I truly enjoy eating.  I also enjoy cooking.  Food is good!  I have an entire page of this blog devoted to recipes.  I don't think I've ever turned down chocolate.  But His Word is what feeds my soul.

Matthew 4:4 "But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."

1 comment:

Niki said...

I just wanted to let you know that I'm joining your challenge! I found out about it through Helen at the Blue Eyed Beauty Blog. I think it's a great idea, and I'm looking forward to it. :)

Niki
www.nikis-notebook.blogspot.com

Verse of the Day