Monday, October 22, 2012

October 22nd ~ In Your Town (VAD)

Acts 1:8 "But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth."

The uttermost part of the earth includes my town.  That's where I can be a witness.  I may not reach Jerusalem or Judaea or Samaria, but I can and must witness in my town.  I'm thrilled to report that two more received the Holy Ghost at church yesterday!  That's what is happening in my town.


1 comment:

Caroline (Jane) said...

Thats wonderful! We had a young girl get the Holy Ghost last Sunday night and last night she brought some of her family to see her get baptized and her dad almost got the Holy Ghost too! It was a blast to watch!! It's happenin' in my town too!

Verse of the Day