Thursday, November 3, 2011

Time Change on Saturday!




I usually do this post on Saturday, but I thought I'd give you a couple of extra days to think about this...

Aw, the time change ~ Fall Back time! Did you know it's this Sunday? Yep! An extra hour of sleep is waiting for you this weekend. As for me, I'm happy for a little more daylight in the mornings. It really doesn't matter what I've had going on, I'm going to wake up around 5:30 every morning. So waking up when it's starting to get a little light is a bonus for this runner/cyclist.


What will you do next week when you're awake an hour earlier than usual? Here are just a few ideas:

Catch up on your Bible reading.
Spend some extra time in prayer.
Go for a walk.
Fold a load of laundry.
Make a special breakfast for your family ~ surprise them!
Catch up on emails... or thank you cards.
Work on your Christmas list.
Go back to sleep!
Pay bills.
Surprise your pastor by being early for Sunday school!

To all my Arizona friends ~ I'm sorry you are deprived and don't get to enjoy this wonderful day of the year! Everyone else ~ do you love or hate this time change? Or does it make a difference in your world at all?

No comments:

Verse of the Day