Monday, November 7, 2011

The Start of a Great Week

This coming weekend Victory Tabernacle will celebrate the 30th Pastoral Anniversary of Pastor and Sister White. We started the celebration a little early yesterday with some mighty good church!

Brother and Sister Brian Jones and their adorable kids were with us in both services. There are not words to describe how God moved last night. Just before the preaching, Sis. Jones sang and that's as far as we got. There was a deep moving of the Spirit. I don't even know all the prayers that were answered, but I know God worked. I'm still feeling the afterglow.

As we were lingering in prayer, this old chorus came to mind. It's exactly how I felt!

There’s a sweet, sweet Spirit in this place
And I know that it’s the Spirit of the Lord.
There are sweet expressions on each face.
And I know that it’s the Spirit of the Lord.
Sweet holy Spirit, sweet heavenly Dove
Stay right here with us, filling us with Your love.
And for these blessings, we lift our hearts in praise.
Without a doubt we’ll know that we have been revived
When we shall leave this place.

No comments:

Verse of the Day