Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday!

Are you shopping today?? Not me!! I haven't done the black Friday thing in years. Back when a store opening at 6:00 a.m. was early!


Things to do on Black Friday instead of shopping:

Sleep in!
Have leftover pie for breakfast.
Go for a walk (you'll need to after the pie)
Make your Christmas card list
Pull out your decorations
Have a leftover turkey sandwich
Take a nap (from the tryptophan in your turkey sandwich)
Put your feet up - you worked hard cooking all day yesterday
Make your plan for Cyber Monday!


Now, how many of you are reading this AFTER you've been shopping on Black Friday??

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm with you, Kathy. No Black Friday madness for me!

Girly Muse said...

Noooooo, I'm not shopping either! I like your list. Sounds good to me!

Mary Frances said...

ME!!!! LOL! Walmart actually started its sales at 10pm last night!!! CRAZY!!! They better NOT get an earlier next year!!! LOL! Btw- what is Cyber Monday!?!?

Kathy McElhaney said...

Suzanne and Lori ~ kindred spirits!

Mary ~ Cyber Monday is the online shopping day after Black Friday.

Verse of the Day