I've been riding a little higher up the trail lately, but not going all the way to the top. Les rode with me yesterday and I knew it was time to do it again. This is only the second time I've made it all the way to the top ~ you can read about the first time here, it occurred way back in March. I couldn't do it without the encouragement of this guy:
The view is amazing at the top... except for the scrub bushes...
Yes, my face was this red! It's a hard, hot climb. Some portions have an 18-20% grade ~ STEEP, but so worth it! And that is NOT a bushy pony tail coming out of my helmet ~ it's a real bush ~ not connected to my head!
Totals for Week ending September 10:
Running: 25.91
Cycling: 49.07
Total: 74.98
Year-to-Date:
Running: 902.76
Cycling: 949.46
Total: 1852.22
Are you thinking about a Fall exercise plan? Cooler temps mean longer walks. Don't just think about it ~ get to it!
1 comment:
Congratulations on your 2nd trip to the top!!! I love the pictures, especially the shadow couple! ;D
Post a Comment