I woke up with a beautiful song on my heart this morning. I couldn't actually sing it while I was riding, but the words just kept rolling through my mind. Such a simple chorus, but words that mean so much:
There is power in the name of Jesus.The only tracks on the trail this morning were a single pair of running shoes. So unless our bear got an order from Road Runner, I guess he hasn't been active this week. I think Les gave our Adult Sunday School class quite a scare last week talking about our wildlife encounters this summer ~ deer, rattlesnakes, and bears, oh my!
There is hope, there is strength, and victory to claim.
There is healing in his holy presence.
There is power in his name.
We finished another month... 8 down, 4 to go!
Totals for the month of August
Running: 118.02
Cycling: 135.37
Total: 253.39
Totals for Week ending September 3:
Running: 19.30
Cycling: 35.82
Total: 45.12
Year-to-Date:
Running: 876.85
Cycling: 900.39
Total: 1777.24
No comments:
Post a Comment